At Park Village we're committed to doing our part to protect and preserve our environment. Our rehabilitation was done with an eco-friendly twist, from the floors to the paint, to the lights. We believe that rehabilitating apartments is the ideal way to promote green living because it:
- Is the most efficient use of resources
- Creates less waste than new construction
- Extends the useful life of existing apartments, and
- Allows us to reduce existing energy consumption
Our focus on sustainable building practices translates to an increased level of comfort and peace of mind for you, our residents!
Our residents experience increased air quality!
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) paint
- Formaldehyde-free countertops
- Carpet & vinyl from recycled materials
Our buildings use less energy!
- Compact fluorescent light bulbs
- Programmable thermostats
Our apartments use less water!
- Aerators on faucets reduce water flow
- Native landscaping requires less water
- High-pressure low-flow showerheads reduce water consumption
- New toilets use less water per flush
We help protect the rainforests!
- Carpet tiles made from recycled materials
- Recycling center onsite
- Sustainable furniture